Website Advanced Oil and Energy Services
Innovation Enthusiast Pakistani Company promoting Worldwide Vendors Products by providing Services, Interpretations, Maintenance, Consultancy to both Upstream Oil and Clean Energy Sectors. We are highly motivated to made an impact by keeping all of our policies as good as any among Fortune Top 100 Company. Hence our Salaries, Policies, Guidelines, Zero Tolerance Policy and Selection Criteria will be very best. We are seeking top notch diamonds, hence prove yourself first by submitting state of the art CV.
- Expert with all major Reservoir Engineering related Software’s
- Expert with Complex RE Analysis/Interpretations, Superior Consultancy Calibar
- Must possess excellenet skills also with Petrophysics and Completion Operations
- Previous role with Services/Consultant Company is desirable and Mentoring Experience Preferred
- This Job is only for those who possess superior Software usage and RE Interpretation Experience besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Services and Foreign Experience preferred besides PhD or MSc Petroleum
- 2-10 years of Reservoir Simulation/Modelling/PTA experience with Consulting or Oilfield Services, having foreign experience highly preferred.
- E&P experience of 3 years at least. Total Experience must not exceed 10 years.
- Incumbent must be expert with Kappa, Petex, RE Simulation, Forecasting, Economics, Reserves, Petrophysics, Surface Facilities, Log Analysis and all related RE Software experts are required. As well as Computer Hardware, Networking and new Software’s experts. Windows Utilities and Adobe.
To apply for this job please visit aoaes.com.